0

Not Again, Not for Tonight

Im supposed to work on my preparation for tomorrow's meeting. It's important and pretty crucial for my work, I know.

Memories flashes, I cant help myself from being distracted.

I've found noone to share in order to untie the knot in my heart. It's squeezing and squeezing within and ouch... tears drop.

I really need some one to talk to. Ended up dragged amber to talk until 2am+ of her time. She blurted out tons of questions which I seemed considered but never get it solved.

I said I really really wanna settle down. Did I said so?
I said its about companionship. Yes thats the word.
I said Im confused on the fineline in between. Step back or forward?
I said this is not the right one. But I do mentioned to be considered too.
I said I dono. Dono?

Did I mentioned phobia?

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

voon aileng, can you please stop crapping and back to your work? You have a half year sales report thingy to be done by tomorrow earlie morning!!

Oh ya, work work work work. Time will manage/determine it so I should just sit back, and DO MY WORK.

So, how about the crappy letter?

WTF.....








voon aileng, you are not allowed to cry, not allowed to be moodie. Not tonight.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails