4

Meme-ed

Have you ever heard about meme...? No?

Yea me too.

But I was mou la la meme-ed by
reiko. It's a blessing so I've completed it ^^*





*** *** ***


The ones who got meme-ed must complete the survey, then take out a question that you dislike most and add another question, so it remains as 20 questions.

Tag 5 other people, and list out their names.
And you need to leave a message at their blogs telling them they got meme-ed!
The meme-ed must answer the questions, the ones who completed the game will get blessing from everyone.

These 5 people have to say where they received the meme, and tag 5 other people, and pass it around without returning. The ones who got tagged will get everyone's blessing, and all wonderful dreams will come true in near future....

I was tagged by Reiko, the girl who likes Rainbow.






*** *** ***




1.What are your goals/dreams?
♥ To live happily ever after with wonderful soulmate.

2. The most happiest thing in your life?
♥ Errrr... Im easily get excited soooooo... Maybe to be myself?


3.Favourite colour?
♥ White*


4. Do you have a crush now? How did you know each other?
♥ Not at this moment, wished to get to know him ASAP too ^^*

5. Where do you wish to go the most? Why?
♥ Santorini, my all time dreamland.
HERE I've mentioned why.

6. What is your weakness that you can't stand the most?
♥ Tooooooo slumber.

7. What will you do if you face something sad?
♥ Sleep, cry, talk to myself, write.


8. Most afraid to lose..?
♥ Love.

9. What is the practical target within this 5 years?
♥ To either own a house or to travel to Santorini.


10. Ask yourself, do you like yourself?
♥ I love myself more than anybody else do~

11. Favorite song?
♥ It changes constantly from mood to mood, Jazzy bosa nova is my type.


12.What weird things that you wish to happen?
♥ aneko says byebye to me.

13.What age do you wish to live until?
♥ Till I think it's enough for me to live.


14. You Hate which type of people the most?
♥ Liar.

15. Are you satisfied with your life?
♥ 50% satisfied.

16. What do you wish to do the most now?
♥ To settle down.


17. What do you think will make you think that the human nature is dark?
♥ When I found the truth are not as what I've been seeing.


18. If you are in deepest depression, who will you look for?
Any one from Mickey Mouses group. A wise enlightening person.


19. If god will give you one thing and take away another, what do you think it will be?
♥ He already gives me strength and tookaway my dependence.

20. Have you found yourself?
♥ Still identifying the alter me within.


The five people I wish to know more about:

1. Jni Teh
2. Patricia Penguin
3. Gerald Cheong
4. Madd Madd
5. Penny Ong


"Hey you! It's you! Don't look around, faster go back to your blog and answer my questions muahahaha"

Hmmppp I hoped to meme more than 5 people...........


*meme comes together with Chinese translations but I took it out cuz it looks crampy in a post. In case you would prefer Chinese, refer back to the one who meme-ed me*




4 comments:

Patricia*Pat PAT said...

just post the answer in my blog??

aileng miao said...

just copy n paste de ques den answer lor~ u do it first then i let u noe whthr correc anot :p

Anonymous said...

sob sob (T__T), u crossed out ur initial answer of Q18..
up set me..

aileng miao said...

no sad no sad, i jz noticed that is my 2nd priority instead of 1st mah... mickey mouses still my choice, but most of the time i need guidance rather than audience :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails