3

Mental Off


Im in love!

I was with him for hours just to gaze into each others' eyes without saying a word.

I cant stop announcing about HIM (click HERE to check him out). Thanks Chee Wei for introducing :)

** ** **

I went for ice skating at Sunway Pyramid few days ago. Huuuhuuuu how many years I have not been for skating. The very last time of my skating... I think it was at the third year of my high school.

Actually skating itself isnt a bad experience. Just dont know why, there's full of kiddos and Bs&Ls (Bengs&Lians) in the rink... And it's somemmore fcking expensive RM21/pax neh!! -.-"




Yumcha


Candid.



Waiting for drinks.



miaoz: (gulp) omg my lime juice is fcking sour!!!!

Ching: muahaha my milky is sweeeeet ^^v





------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ministers allowed Avril to come in, but all Malaysia Avril's fans must show their patriotism first! See HERE. (Source from Gerald)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3 comments:

Love a Lot said...

In love with who???? (kepoh)

aileng miao said...

wahahaha click on the link laaa :D

Love a Lot said...

Ya wor... y i so blur leh

Related Posts with Thumbnails