4

Neko wander in Pikom Pc Fair

To answer everybody who asked mee what have I done in 2nd Pikom'08, this is what I've done......

I worked as featured reporter for Sin Chew Electronic Media --> Evergreen Web TV Channel. Why I have become a reporter....? Nothing much simply because they ran outa reporters.

So.... me and Mr.Camera Man visited to Pikom on Friday to do shooting, and my part was just to grab some people to conduct some short & simple interview. Hohohohoho this money is easily earned, not even have to host or show face much in the show~~

Interviewed pwetty Valerie and Chicky woot woot Crissty~

Cool ninjas from Intel Core Duo

Cute guy (according to Mr.Cam Man) from a dono what online game =.=

The widget

This set of cari makan tools costs more than 20k!! Lol

Mr.Cam Man

Ms.Neko the reporter

They even put my name onto their broadcast *grinned*

Its already on the website. I hate my kiddy over high frequency voice.... Shud have do voice check properly before recording... Sigh....

4 comments:

emily @ shinyshampoo said...

miao...

the cute guy is yin gee's bf lo... the girl who worked as a japanese school girl in the cosplay with you de...

aileng miao said...

hurh!!! nowonder i saw both of them keep pushing to each other of being interview la~~~

Cageon said...

You should put da video here so ppl can see your 英姿 ma....hahahaha

aileng miao said...

英....姿....? yuxx... dare not...... =.=

Related Posts with Thumbnails