4

My Medical Leave

Im on mc today and slept till 1pm+

Still not so feeling well. I have some kinda feeling like something squeezing my heart and, I hardly control my breath as it's lost its sequence.

Its already the second time I mc within this month, dono whther mickey will approve my medical leave....? Gotto go see doc again, I dono whatta tell him. I hardly express about my illness.

This is the script I prepared...
"I lost proper breathing sequence, therefore I hardly breath, and then it caused heart pain. Then also maybe I cant breath well, so I started dizzy"

Aiks.. Sounds stupid. I can imagine his respond...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

pls take gd care of urself..check properly wat happen to ur heart..

Anonymous said...

Take care & pls go for a regular body check as i told u... as least u are aware & updated about your body condition.
God bless.

Unknown said...

pls take care ur body and take gd rest ok !!=="""

Anonymous said...

my dearest, poor ai leng, i'm so hoping that there is someone to take care of u..but so sad that there is none..i'm so worry about u, ur health.. pls take good care of urself ya..

Related Posts with Thumbnails