3

It's miao's Birthday~~

IMG_0524

I've turned 25 today, officially.

5th February, a day which I don't actually welcoming it that much.

Gosssssh I'm another year elder, a matter of fact which I don't really like to accept it.


DSC00689 E

Thank god I'm no longer lingering, and content. My birthday marked our 3 months old.


DSC00684

My little first surprise of the year. I was amused seeing you guys stumbling around for preparations, attempting to distract my attention with incomprehensible language, leaking out information unaware, seeking for lost candles (muahaha), etc etc.

DSC00695

IMG_0527 IMG_0528

DSC00694 E

TO all the Lun Chais, thanks for the surprise, for the unexpected event. It was so touched that can live for a lifetime. xoxo.


IMG_0518

For the 3rd February birthday boy, happy birthday to you too.

IMG_0512

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

happi bday.. stay leng leng and happi always..

aileng miao said...

yoyo lebon~~~ thnx thnx~~ ^^*

alvin24 said...

LoL... i almost fall for your none.com !

hahahaha

Related Posts with Thumbnails