2

Bye Bye Koh Samui

I'm back in Malaysia. Reluctantly.

 

Thai Flag

Oh I've been to Koh Samui, a beautiful happening Thai Island. 4 days 3 nights trip doesn't seem to be enough.

 

Beach Grp

Have just landed in Malaysia this afternoon, I've already been missing the beach badly. I hoped to have another day, just for the beach.

 

Snoker Grp

I miss the sea view. I miss the blue sky. I miss the glaring water under the hot sun, and the sand that burnt my feet.

 

Meiji Milk

I miss the  Meiji Choco Milk that I'm so wanted to bring back.

 

Tom Yam

The hot spicy Tom Yam Soup that numb my taste bud but I can't stop taking.

 

Snoker Lunch

The beach front restaurant.

 

Beach Massage

First time in my life I've had beach front massage session.

 

Shisha n Beer

The never too much alcohol and shisha. Thanks to Gerald the shisha-man :p

 

Slumber Couple

Slumber Miao

I miss the slumber moment.

 

View Island        

Finally I'm physically back, with my heart left on the beach.

 

More Koh Samui posting coming up, stay tune :) 

2 comments:

kevinpnp said...

Not bad. Nice view of the beach. Unlike the beaches here are all rocky...

aileng said...

haha you should go and visit some asia beaches too during winter :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails