2

Bye Bye Koh Samui

I'm back in Malaysia. Reluctantly.

 

Thai Flag

Oh I've been to Koh Samui, a beautiful happening Thai Island. 4 days 3 nights trip doesn't seem to be enough.

 

Beach Grp

Have just landed in Malaysia this afternoon, I've already been missing the beach badly. I hoped to have another day, just for the beach.

 

Snoker Grp

I miss the sea view. I miss the blue sky. I miss the glaring water under the hot sun, and the sand that burnt my feet.

 

Meiji Milk

I miss the  Meiji Choco Milk that I'm so wanted to bring back.

 

Tom Yam

The hot spicy Tom Yam Soup that numb my taste bud but I can't stop taking.

 

Snoker Lunch

The beach front restaurant.

 

Beach Massage

First time in my life I've had beach front massage session.

 

Shisha n Beer

The never too much alcohol and shisha. Thanks to Gerald the shisha-man :p

 

Slumber Couple

Slumber Miao

I miss the slumber moment.

 

View Island        

Finally I'm physically back, with my heart left on the beach.

 

More Koh Samui posting coming up, stay tune :) 

2 comments:

kevinpnp said...

Not bad. Nice view of the beach. Unlike the beaches here are all rocky...

aileng miao said...

haha you should go and visit some asia beaches too during winter :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails