2

Transformation From Assimilation

There's old myth saying that, people always tend to look similar or having the same presentation with what kinda people you get along with, what kinda enviroment you exposed to. That's why pregnant pre-mummies are advised to have cutie babies eye candies frequently in the 10 tough months, and also try to avoid ugly or horror or irritating scene.

I have been thinking about this myth since last night, thinking of how true it is...

Means if I were to feed my eyes with beautiful faces then I'll be getting prettier?


I burnt my night to work out my pwetty chics compcards, looking at those pretty faces sizzling hawt bodies. Somemore have to click there drag there for modifications, compositions of lotsa lotsa hottie piccies in diffrent diffrent images. Untill now my brain still cant get off from a few damn impressive faces.

Since Im having eye-full and brain-full of hotties, am I going to look hawt today...? So I walked to the bathroom the check out myself, and I found that after a night of hardwork without sleep, I saw a rising super star from the reflection...



OMG Im freaking look alike with this recent most-talkabout superstar after a damn sleepless night. *adoring myself*


Okie... Im gonna take a nap now, who knows when I wake up I will look as hawt as those images of pwetty chicz I've spent my night with. Nitezzzzz.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wuliao..

aileng miao said...

im alwys wuliao. nvr said im not :p :vain:

Related Posts with Thumbnails