0

Miss Selfridge~

Evil wantik.... Because of her "Hey you must check out Miss Selfridge, they have sibeh nice clothes this season!!", I ter-spent again.

But Miss Selfridge is really really having nice collection! Luckily lotsa their clothes are running outa size 6. Luckily I can still resist from shopping but just checked out Miss Selfridge...

Creamy top RM93, Blackie Bubble Skirt RM93, and I lurve this Turqoise dress sooo muchie RM129, goes well with my fav Davidoff Cool Water Fragrance ^^* *Must thnx to FF Card, saved me 10% from the bill*

Bought this too~ RM50+ with 20% discount from SASA :) Cant stand my nails cracking as I need to keep it long for more more pretty manicures~~

And I've finally got my company stamp done too~ Instant one's really damn pricey in RM55 which is double from the normal price, but I like that it can be done in 15min, no fuss~

Im happie~~ ^^*

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails