0

Baby Blue Manicure and Cosmeticzzzz

Yeah I've done my nail job again last Wed. I've made 3D huawer on my nails plus lotsa lotsa bling-blingz on top of sweet sweet baby blue with shimmers and glitters, it looks so bride-like :p RM35 for manicure+RM100 for nail painting and its gonna last for about a week... I know, its a great great wastage of money. But I just love it soo muchieee....



Princess is not suppose to drive neh. No wonder my dear manicure doesnt match well with steering.
Admiring my manicure.... Vain pic you would not wanna see?? I know I know...

***

Thursday, I went Lot 10 for cosmetic replenishment shopping. Shu Uemura has got their new make up remover oil with White Recovery Essence~ RM110 for small bottle~ I've bought one~ ^^* Even though I still prefer the rich texture like the premium green tea, but I so feel like wanna try this as the packaging looks real nice in the lavender color bottle~~~~ ><

Also bought a eye lash curler of Shu RM55, and a liquid fine eyeliner of Shiseido The Makeup RM96 (This is the one I bought!!).

I bought a very very cutie belly stut from Sg.wang too! Finally I've found a not so ganas belly stut RM40.
So the Anya Hindmarch aint it..? Goes well with my nails also. lololol

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails