0

Shop for Nails

SIENZZZZZZZZ.........

I woke up quite earlie today cuz the weather is tooooo hot while my Subang room doesnt have aircond.. Hmmmpppp I wanna get an aircond asap. I wan I wan...

I tried to work but hardly focus. So I decided to go out for free aircond. So I went to 1u....

Feeling sienz. Called WJ but he didnt pick up my calls. *sigh* Called RT, he sounds terribly sick... *sigh* So I sendiri walked in 1u, lepak-ing doing nothing. Just dont feelike doing anything.... Even though I have things to do...

I wanted to get myself an OPI topcoat to sayang my dear manicure. Sadly I walked the entire 1u but couldnt get OPI. Not even Sasa... But they do have this brand named Sally Hansen. Okie lor since its pretty reputable I just buy lo.

Tragedy happened, I over spent again... I bought one Instant Dry topcoat RM44.90. Also bought one Vitamin E cuticle moisurizer RM39.90. And then.. I also bought this Canmake Super Glitter Liner RM34.90 by impulse.

Evils which made me spent...


Im pretty happie with my victories today :) The topcoat does dried instantly and shines, most importantly it doesnt bring down my nail colors. Never put on cheap cheap topcoat on your precious manicure cuz it could darken your pretty paintings and stoness, ended up with well maintained stones and paint but colors all off and dull, no point right...?

The cuticle moisturizer.. Its not as good as OPI ones la. But with 50% of OPI's price, considered not bad. OPI's does have really really quick, instant result. Sally Hansen's moisurized my dried, brittled cuticle but just not as PERFECT as OPI can do.


And the super glitter eyeliner, its really glittering. Im gonna try it for tonight's outing *hehe*

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails