2

Sinful Indulgence

06122009206

Just few hours shopping in Kota Damansara ended up with a total damage of RM400+.

Vintage floral chiffon dress from acme@SOHO, white halter neck top and black chiffon dress and that cute grey top which I don’t know what it’s suppose to be called and a white cotton lacey lacey top from Nice Fit Boutique, the white flat sandals from Brings.

 

One more clutch I think my to-buy-list is going to be completed, although girls shall never have a completion of shopping list :p

And Kate Spade’s handbags are so cute I am currently so obsess with the Plaza e.b shoulder clutch ♥

Plaza EB 

<3 <3 <3

 

But I am currently in need of a black clutch and a black bow is just so turn off so forget about it…

2 comments:

amber said...

weee.. the long waited post..
shopping spree~
well done!!! hehehe..

aileng miao said...

anoano officially pokkai now... T__T

Related Posts with Thumbnails