6

Hot Chocolate

Best of Starbucks, completely comforting.

Starbuck It's been so long, I have so totally forgotten how a cheese cake tastes like. This slice has gave me a high on sugar.

I am gonna need a new book after tonight, and I guessed it's going to be the Time Traveller's Wife. (I am now in deepest regret that I've wikipedia this book and read the end of the story from the synopsis. FML)

 

It's hard being left behind, it's hard to be the one who stays. It's hard to stop thinking excessively about one who's left.

I'm obsessed with this trailer, my hopeless romanticsm...

6 comments:

Sam said...

Mmm... So yummy...

Eh... the movie not on Malaysia's cinema mer?

aileng miao said...

hmmm.. notyet i think :)

yeeWen said...

the movie seems so romantic nehhh..i must ask ryan to watch with me!

Anonymous said...

Talking about Starbucks, I think I need one rite now :D

hseang* said...

love tat trailer! must put it in my must watch list ;) thx

Ken Wooi said...

haha.. love starbucks..
but costly la.. =P

kenwooi.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails