0

Yu Dao

Was floating on friendster when Im not in mood for everything and found this song in Evonne's Fan page. I have no idea who's the artist of this song, it is "Yu Dao"-the meeting.



你身上專屬的陌生味道
是我確認你存在的目標
不用來回張望來知道
竟是我們相隔著一個街角
"Its the strange unique smell on you that allows me to verify you existance. Without looking back and forth, I noticed that we are just seperated by a corner."

這麼久了,我還是可以看到
感覺你到底對我多重要
不會被天黑天亮打擾
你每一次的溫柔我都想炫耀
"Its been such long, but I can still observe your importance to me. It doesnt matter dawn or darkness, You each gentle made me so wanted to show off."

我們繞了這麼一圈才遇到
我比誰都更明白你的重要
這麼久了我就決定了
決定了你的手我握了不會放掉
"We have been circling before we manage to meet. Therefore I understand your importance more anybody else' do. I'd promise myself that Im gonna grasp your hand and will never let go."

我們繞了這麼一圈才遇到
我答應自己不再庸人自擾
因为我有的我自己知道
只要你的肩膀永遠讓我靠
"We have been rounding before we manage to meet. I promised myself not to consider too much. Only myself known that, only your shoulder which I may lean on it forever."

***
Im puzzling by someone's stupidity...

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails