2

Xmas is over...

Xmas is over. I didnt manage to snap picz of every shopping centers. These are the only I can get...

Sg. Wang. The stage itself is nice, but the entire shopping center doesnt looks nice...

1U, my second favourite. So cute. The soldier's head can move somemore ^^*

The Curve, after all shops closed.

Favourite xmas deco of the year, Pavillion.

Xmas tree in Barouque, a small lil pub opposite to Maison.

Mickey Mouses gang left only 3 members this year. But we still exchanging presents. I have got wonwon's body shop shower set, wantik got my eye shadow pallete, and wonwon got wantik's cutie lil nihon-like accesories box. And we had our advanced cmas buffet brunch at Rakuzen. Sooo worth for the price and satisfying :)

I love food and I cant stop gaining weight......

I cant stop shopping and I even spotted this shop in Queen's Park and feelike buying the whole shop... Check out the teddy on chair, so cute....

The story ends. He left me a "love bruise" and I left him a "love bite" on each others' arms.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

x'mas deco pavillion is my favor to.the photo ur shoot very good, i like it very much no like my one cloudy and unreal><''!!

aileng miao said...

im neko the photographer!!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails