4

Office

My dear wantik is on MC today and Vern is sick. Office sooo damn quiet...

My new colleague speaks Hindi.
My boss went oversea.
My office is quiet.
My clients are chasing me for candidates.
My heart is away.
My laptop is close to useless.
My mind is empty.

I've been surfing motiveless and found some interesting paintings by this guy, Luke Chueh (who's he?)

Im suppose to work out the invoice for JD but I left the whole stack of forms and receipts at home. So sorry to dear girls that have to delay the payment again. Sigh.

Im looking forward my break. Im feeling to talk now, but apparently Im not talking to anybody, only a few particular appointed personnel.

Recently I noticed that in fact Im not good in expressing myself to most people especially those who I think not close to me. I crap alot, but I forgotten how to talk with my heart. I didnt know this untill I met him.

No pics on blog recently, my Photoshop died and no pirated software selling in shops now. My blog looks so dull...

Didnt sleep well these few days. Been having some bad dreams. I hope my break can come sooner, as I have so much things to clear: my room, my car, my mind and your existance.

4 comments:

emily @ shinyshampoo said...

aiya leng lui...

my salary... T_T

and btw.. i have photoshop version 7 if you wan... i got the cd program with me. if u wan will burn 1 to you la... see when meet u oni pass to you loh~

wantik said...

yoyo..my salary too .......gotta buy xmas presents for u le...

Anonymous said...

l o l ..... all wan salary ....

aileng miao said...

salary on the way... Im eagerly looking for it too.......

Related Posts with Thumbnails