0

It's Eugene's Birthday

First time in my life I've been to Telok Gong, a far far away place which famous with it's seafood.

8928_137433376212_665016212_3096218_6741447_n

Frankly, I don't really see a point why there are so many people willing to travel so freaking far away for the seafood, it's good, but not quite worth for the travel to me :p

First time in my life I've tried Toddy, some sort of alcoholic drinks which extracted from coconut, a signature drinks in Coconut Flower Restaurant.

Telok Gong1

Eugene recommended to drink Toddy with Guinness.

Telok Gong2Alternative non alcoholic drinks for ladies - c o c o n u t .

 

Next station, the Library.

Yea I spent my weekend in Library, sounds cool.

Library16

It makes the good girl gone bad. Library, E@Curve (formerly Cineleisure, I don't like the new name of it)

Library5

Heart this lamp which has it's reflection on the wall, looks like a tribal airbrush on wall. For some reasons, it reminds me of Santorini.

 

Despite the exquisite interior, one of the main attraction of Library to me, they have Hoegaarden barrel available, even thought the price is pretty cutting throat at RM1288. So we ended up with Carlsberg barrel at the price of RM888. (nevermind it is still a barrel, still cool)

Library3

They brought us a barrel, installed it with the tap on our very own bar.

Library2

So everybody turned into bartender.

Librarycomp

So as miao :)

 

Library8

Cheers.

Library13

Gulp.

 

Library6Library7

Birthday boy and birthday drinks.

Library14

And more birthday drinks...

Library15

And then gone case, everybody's mission completed.

 

Library4Library9

Girl friends.

Library12Library17 LibraryLibrary10

Groupie.

 

Library11       Librarycomp2

Librarycomp3GG... :)  

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails