8

tokidoki

I pampered myself kaokao with buying myself a tokidoki by lesportsac, L'amour series. I noe I spent RM700+ to make myself looks like a high schl gal, but I jz like it so much ^^*

wantik told me that aquarius are one of the best 3 jokers among al horoscope signs, always tend to make fun on themselves. ::haha::


Qee is the key chain comes along all crossover bags of tokidoki and lesportsac. It has two different faces when u turn its head around. So cute~

Among all tokidoki, Latte was the 1st which impressed me. Which I dono why.... After all, I love adios n ciaociao (though majority likes ciaociao, but I found adios is more cool), n I like bastardino too.

http://www.tokidoki.it/ There is so much more cute stuff in this site :)

8 comments:

payee said...

right on aquarius!!!
n when u wanna make fun on urself 4 me???
looking forward on this...
hahaha...

Cageon said...

luckly i didnt go and order da le'sportsac tokidoki bag for you...phew~* hold on a bit more le, ur dark vader and ciaociao will b in any minute in 2 weeks time...worse will b next month coz they r repacking da remaining ciaociao with adios into a combine halloween limited edition =.="

p/s: cactus family nice meh? i think moofia series is better...Low Fat 2% & Moofia Latte & Chocolate Milk is so kawaii ;)

aileng miao said...

payee payee~ im so grey orh. better u entertain me laa.. since u r aquarius too..

p/s: yea moofia is all time fav~ cactus family i like bastadino n his gf oni

wantik said...

wow..caegon said "luckly i didnt go and order da le'sportsac tokidoki bag for you...phew~*

isit he wanna buy it for you initially?

wantik said...

because my nick name was so ma lat..i tend to changed it..dunno whether it works?

aileng miao said...

pity wantik, ona ona i hereby announce tat WONG IS A GAL~ she is wantik who dono y cant change her name in her registered google account. anybody can help her?

Cageon said...

If you wanna change your display name, login to blogger 1st, then go into your profile page (just click on your name on this comment page will bring you into that page). Inside the profile page, click on the blue color button under your pic 'modify your setting' (i guess that's how it says in english gwa, im using chinese interface sorry =.= in chinese it's called '修改您的簡介') Find da colume called username which has your google email greyout inside the new page, under the username there should be a 'Display Name'. There is where you can enter your desire name to display when you left any comments. Go all da way down and click da orange button to save your setting. Enjoy ~

p/s: sorry if this instructions r confusing...im using chinese interface mar...english not good..u know =.=

Cageon said...

by da way wantik gal...u know me meh??? @.@

Related Posts with Thumbnails