0

breakfast

This is a morning to remember.

I woke up in a strange warm bed alone, with no one to embrace with. So I made a few rolling and got up, wrapped myself with the oversized white shirt and tiptoed down the stairs.

I smelled something frying.

Next was, my puppy cooking, looking bewildered and lost when he sees me.

That was a face to remember.

 

 

I was craving for an English breakfast last Sunday morning.

 

 

Cooking lesson for dummies.

Chapter I . How To Break An Egg

Knock the egg against the edge of frying pan, slowing bring the egg to the desired position on the pan, gently apply pressure towards the egg through fingers. And then it cracks and the egg white shall flow smoothly down to the pan, egg yolk shall remain in perfect shape.

 

 

A breakfast to remember.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails